« Home | Apparently Caryn's birthday and I aren't compatibl... » | I really gotta stop looking at BME and body jewelr... » | I don't even want to talk about our football team ... » | Today we're going to talk about stupid people and ... » | you know what the greatest feeling is in the world... » | Let's review the last couple days of my life...12/... » | So yeah, I finally joined the cool club and got on... »



So I like snow and all, and usually i get really excited about 6+ inches of snow cause it means school gets cancelled. At least in Fairfax. I think 6" of snow in Atlanta would result in the national guard beign called out to deal with panic-stricken citizens. But somehow when there was so much sno at 5 pm when i wanted to go to the airport to fly back to Atlanta, I just wasn't very excited anymore. Something about a taxi driver dealing with conditions that i really don't trust anyone to deal with makes me nervous. I can usually handle the snow by myself when there's no other traffic, but people in general are retarded when they drive, and anything slippery only amplifies it. Anyway, so I'm snowed in here in DC. Kind of a bummer, but at least it's that much less work since I don't get in until noon tomorrow now.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker