« Home | winner864: oh, i understand what 3 little words [e... » | The past 24 hours easily rank up there among the b... » | Senior project done finally. Many thanks to Brian... » | mmmm, krispy kreme and coffee at 3:30 am. too bad... » | who's an online jeopardy superstar? that's right,... » | I think it's finally winter here. The cold, misti... » | 3...2...1...mark! » | Commence phase 1 of rearranging-my-sleep-schedule-... » | XchaosdawningX: gotta bathe, shave, AND put pants ... » | "Through the process of elimination, we get Georgi... »



Dear Defense Secretary Rumsfeld,
Please stop going to Afghanistan. Every time you show up, some bad shit goes down. Rocket attacks on the Embassy are a good way to get my dad killed and I'd really prefer if that didn't happen.

Dear Terrorists,
If you're going to shoot rockets at the Embassy because Sgt. Rummy is in town, please make sure you hit his car and not the one my dad is in. Thank you.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker