« Home | Photo from Senator Clinton's recent trip to Afghan... » | hooray, the heater in our apartment works now! » | The downside to spending 93 hours straight with a ... » | Despite losing to Georgia while shivering from the... » | This weekend has been so great. Speanding holiday... » | Happy turkey day to all. I'm off to Emily's lakeh... » | Hooray for my mom - she's got an article in the Wa... » | Why do so many cold medicines have sugar in them? ... » | digital cable rules. all the channels are so cris... » | If I didn't already have plans for Thanksgiving in... »



"Through the process of elimination, we get Georgia Tech," said Gary Beck, the executive director of the Humanitarian Bowl. - from ESPN

Thanks for the 'invite' asshole. And now Boise State, after clinching the WAC title and therefore earning themselves an invitation to the Humanitarian Bowl, have deferred the invite hoping for an offer from a better bowl to play against a better school. Why doesn't anyone like us???

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker