« Home | This weekend has been so great. Speanding holiday... » | Happy turkey day to all. I'm off to Emily's lakeh... » | Hooray for my mom - she's got an article in the Wa... » | Why do so many cold medicines have sugar in them? ... » | digital cable rules. all the channels are so cris... » | If I didn't already have plans for Thanksgiving in... » | senior design update: hardware assembled, labeled... » | So I am going to live the dream finally. No home ... » | Degree Status: Spring Degree Candidate Degree Typ... » | So did we just skip over December, January, Februa... »



Despite losing to Georgia while shivering from the wind, cold, and lack of sun, and shuddering from seeing dirty dirty #17 on the field again (A.J. Suggs - pronounced SUCKS), I have to upgrade this Thanksgiving to "Best 4-Day Weekend Ever" status anyway, for a variety of reasons not associated with the UGA game. Reasons like GT winning the basketball pre-season NIT championship by kicking the crap out of #1 UConn and #25 Texas Tech (Come on Bobby, you lost, throw a chair!). I think Emily's turned me into a basketball fan again. Reasons like staying up talking to Emily until 5:30 am. Reasons like only having 2 weeks of school left. And reasons like Emily is awesome. :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker