« Home | Happy turkey day to all. I'm off to Emily's lakeh... » | Hooray for my mom - she's got an article in the Wa... » | Why do so many cold medicines have sugar in them? ... » | digital cable rules. all the channels are so cris... » | If I didn't already have plans for Thanksgiving in... » | senior design update: hardware assembled, labeled... » | So I am going to live the dream finally. No home ... » | Degree Status: Spring Degree Candidate Degree Typ... » | So did we just skip over December, January, Februa... » | Today's word of the day is trickeration. Or perha... »



This weekend has been so great. Speanding holidays with Emily is definitely the way to go. I don't think I've ever had as nice a thanksgiving as this one. I mean, yeah, I had to move some furniture out of the lakehouse, but that was a small price to pay in exchange for spending the whole weekend with a fantastic girl. Meeting the family was fun and not nearly as traumatic as I had been warned and prepared for. All in all a great weekend that will be made even better when we stomp on those dirty mutts from U(sic)GA. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker