« Home | Degree Status: Spring Degree Candidate Degree Typ... » | So did we just skip over December, January, Februa... » | Today's word of the day is trickeration. Or perha... » | I miss you buddy. » | Paper on Florence Knoll finished. Unfortunately, ... » | It's awfully depressing to take a nap when I come ... » | My new roommate seems pretty cool. He's an AE jun... » | Have you seen that new commerical for some wrestli... » | So it looks like I might have a new roommate for s... » | Linko!! Press release about my dad's swearing-in ... »



So I am going to live the dream finally. No home phone number. The Do No Call list has been moderately successful I'd say, but really, I don't use the phone, basically ever. The 5 people who call me (according to my last cell phone bill) always call my cell phone anyway, so why should I be paying for two phones when I only use one? I'll tell you why - DSL. However, Comcst has a pretty sweet deal if you get both digital cable and internet through them, which means I'll no longer need Bellsouth for DSL or the phone. Effective as soon as possible, I'll be land-line free and basking in the glow of digital cable so I don't have to watch Fox pulsating all the time, or TBS overshadowing Comedy Central. Thanks to Comcast for making my dream a reality.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker