« Home | I miss you buddy. » | Paper on Florence Knoll finished. Unfortunately, ... » | It's awfully depressing to take a nap when I come ... » | My new roommate seems pretty cool. He's an AE jun... » | Have you seen that new commerical for some wrestli... » | So it looks like I might have a new roommate for s... » | Linko!! Press release about my dad's swearing-in ... » | Just when I thought it was impossible for a "gurl ... » | So much work to do tomorrow and basically for the ... » | Football: What the hell??? We lost to ACC whippi... »



Today's word of the day is trickeration. Or perhaps I should say that it's today's non-word... Trickeration is a stupid non-word that someone, probably on ESPN, made up to describe an unorthodox play. The word you want here is trickery or trick play. For starters, those are real words... They work everywhere I've heard trickeration used, so let's please use real words from now on. "That was a nice piece of trickeration by the quarterback." Here you want to replace stupidness with the word trickery and in the following sentence you want to use trick play. "Get a load of this trickeration play by so-and-so." I'm not sure who started it, but this trickeration thing has spread like the plague that it is. It must be stopped. The english language is enough of a mess as it is.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker