« Home | I need to book flights at dusk more often. Flying... » | Oh!! And I got to see Tommy's senior thesis art e... » | I forgot to mention that I got to meet the U.S. Am... » | Tomorrow is also my brother's birthday, but since ... » | I have never been prouder to be the son of Jim Bev... » | The ground is so beautiful at night from 30,000 fe... » | and away i go! » | God bless online check-in for airlines. It doesn'... » | I had a very nice lunch with Emily today, although... » | crap. stupid insomnia. »



Football: What the hell??? We lost to ACC whipping-boy Duke. Grrr.... I know we'd only played one game in the last month, but that's still no excuse for losing to Duke. We're not goign to say anything else about that game except that we shoudl never ever be the reason for Duke to tear down their goalposts. That's just wrong. Other stupid football upsets today: Miami losing to Tennessee, VT losing to Pitt, FSU losing to Clemson, Wake losing to UNC, and to a lesser extent, Iowa falling to Purdue (yes, Purdue really is that good, but Iowa is better, I swear, they just like to dissapoint me) and Michigan State succumbing to the pure luck of Ohio State (I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ohio State sucks - they just keep getting incredibly lucky somehow) and Mizzou dropping a close one at Colorado. I've decided to just write off the whole day of college football as a wacky side effect of the lunar eclipse tonight. Everything will be back to normal next week. Except of course that USC will be 100% guaranteed a trip to the Sugar Bowl as long as they don't lose.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker