« Home | I had a very nice lunch with Emily today, although... » | crap. stupid insomnia. » | Catera: the Caddy with zig�ORCatera: the car for... » | Today is turning out much better than anticipated.... » | well, we're going on 5 am now, and i'm still wide ... » | As long as I'm awake anyway, let's discuss winter ... » | Why is it after 4 am and why I am I wide awake? I... » | This was possibly the best Halloween ever, thanks ... » | winner864: apparently hooters dresses up in slutty... » | Happy Halloween!!(Masterful pumpkin carving by Bri... »



God bless online check-in for airlines. It doesn't seem very secure, but what the hell do I know? Now that I'm already checked in for my flight to DC tomorrow so I can head straight to the airport after class. Woo. Reminder: my cell phone doesn't work at my parents' house. Everywhere else in the Northern Virginia area, but not in the house. Go figure. So if anyone needs me between Thursday evening and Saturday afternoon, try the house (703-426-0785) before the cell.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker