« Home | This was possibly the best Halloween ever, thanks ... » | winner864: apparently hooters dresses up in slutty... » | Happy Halloween!!(Masterful pumpkin carving by Bri... » | Tonight's hilarious comment taken completely out o... » | Sometimes I miss living at Collier Ridge. Then I ... » | Pet Peeve Of The Day:Professors who show up to cla... » | Damnation. I have three 8:00 AM finals this semes... » | Best. Movie. Ever. » | My life is more important than I thought. Apparen... » | Summary of the past few days:My cousin Jennifer an... »



Why is it after 4 am and why I am I wide awake? It wouldn't be so bad if I could just go to school tomorrow and then come home and take a nap. But no, instead I have a meeting with stupidface. *sigh* "Tomorrow" is going to be a very long day.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker