« Home | Damnation. I have three 8:00 AM finals this semes... » | Best. Movie. Ever. » | My life is more important than I thought. Apparen... » | Summary of the past few days:My cousin Jennifer an... » | Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell... » | Time for the annual joke of the day:A man died and... » | Who just destroyed their Analog Filters test? In ... » | Today we're goign to talk about Max Payne 2. I st... » | Why yes, I am some sort of ridiculously nerdy huma... » | for those who are confused about "thanks to the po... »



Pet Peeve Of The Day:
Professors who show up to class at 1:45 every day when class is supposed to begin at 1:35, then have the audacity to glare at you when you walk into class at 1:36 the one day that they show up on time.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker