« Home | Why yes, I am some sort of ridiculously nerdy huma... » | for those who are confused about "thanks to the po... » | I'm blaming my poor performance on my 3085 test to... » | home sweet home. it's good to be back at my apart... » | I'm beginning to remember why going home annoys th... » | Wooo!!!! Tech wins!!! GT dominated Wake Forest. ... » | Wooo!!!! Cubs win!!! in extra innings again no l... » | possibly the sweetest thing anyone's ever said abo... » | Clarification of my previous post: I am trying to... » | Fall break!!! In a couple hours I'll be in DC unt... »



Today we're goign to talk about Max Payne 2. I started playing it on Friday after class. Probably around 4 pm. Mostly due to the fact that it took forever to install it's 1.6GB to my hard drive. I completed the game at 10:30 tonight. that's 54.5 hours total. I watched football almost all day yesterday, so cut out 12 hours from that. Now remove the hours I spent sleeping, 8 on friday night and 7 last night. Then there's the group meeting we had today that took 2 hours. And the hour that Emily came over. :) Plus maybe 2-3 hours for eating, bathing, etc. That leaves roughly 22 hours. Assuming I spent all of the remainder of my time this weekend playing Max Payne (which I don't think I did), I still beat it in about 20 hours of play. Of which at least 3 hours were waiting for the ridiculous huge levels to load. It's one thing to sit through corny dialog, that's part of the game, but this isn't 1993 anymore and it shouldn't take more than a few seconds to load a level. All in all an entertaining game though.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker