« Home | home sweet home. it's good to be back at my apart... » | I'm beginning to remember why going home annoys th... » | Wooo!!!! Tech wins!!! GT dominated Wake Forest. ... » | Wooo!!!! Cubs win!!! in extra innings again no l... » | possibly the sweetest thing anyone's ever said abo... » | Clarification of my previous post: I am trying to... » | Fall break!!! In a couple hours I'll be in DC unt... » | Sometimes staying up later than you know is health... » | In other good news, fall break is only a couple da... » | The good news is that I think I've managed to avoi... »



I'm blaming my poor performance on my 3085 test tomorrow squarely on the Yankees. Their refusal to lose the game in regulation means I haven't been able to study nearly as much as I should have been doing tonight. Stupid Yankees. And now that they've won, both teams I was rooting for (the BoSox and the Cubbies) are out and I'm so emotionally distraught that I can no longer focus on why the damping factor of a second order system matters to me at all. Stupid Yankees.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker