« Home | Fall break!!! In a couple hours I'll be in DC unt... » | Sometimes staying up later than you know is health... » | In other good news, fall break is only a couple da... » | The good news is that I think I've managed to avoi... » | Hi-larious! » | So I'm sick. The sudden cold snap down here has g... » | Brian officially accepted the Harris job today, so... » | degree petition submitted yesterday. time to cros... » | It's official: naps cause seriously screwed up dr... » | On another painful note (that can't be remedied wi... »



Clarification of my previous post: I am trying to compare my brother to a half dozen long stem roses. Roses have thorns, contrast this with my brother's pudginess, which couldn't hurt you if it wanted to. Roses smell good. Ben just smells, not better mind you, but certainly stronger. And roses are pretty and nice to look at. Make you own joke here folks... I'm such a good big brother... ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker