« Home | degree petition submitted yesterday. time to cros... » | It's official: naps cause seriously screwed up dr... » | On another painful note (that can't be remedied wi... » | my eyeballs hurt. i'm pretty sure this can be rem... » | The recent weather in Atlanta has been fantastic. ... » | Since Brian is almost definitely taking the Harris... » | In related news, I'll be in Fairfax for a couple d... » | Hooray!! My dad is back from Kabul safe and sound... » | Damn! I missed my chance to own the best car ever! » | Candlelight makes listening to Avenged Sevenfold's... »



Brian officially accepted the Harris job today, so now I officially need a new roommate for spring semester. See the Move In With Me!! link on the sidebar for more info.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker