« Home | In related news, I'll be in Fairfax for a couple d... » | Hooray!! My dad is back from Kabul safe and sound... » | Damn! I missed my chance to own the best car ever! » | Candlelight makes listening to Avenged Sevenfold's... » | I've never been so happy to have tears of sorrow w... » | Someone tried to insult me today by calling me a n... » | Hackneyed theory of the day: Women's headaches ar... » | Thus reaffirming the motto I hold so dear: "Don't... » | While doing my homework (and watching college foot... » | My first batch of tests went better than expected ... »



Since Brian is almost definitely taking the Harris job in Florida (he'd be stupid not to), I will be needing a new roommate for spring semester. Any takers? More info available here.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker