« Home | Someone tried to insult me today by calling me a n... » | Hackneyed theory of the day: Women's headaches ar... » | Thus reaffirming the motto I hold so dear: "Don't... » | While doing my homework (and watching college foot... » | My first batch of tests went better than expected ... » | Wow. Just wow. » | I thought for sure tonight was the night we'd fina... » | Also, skipping a class that's boring as hell to en... » | My Laser Theory & Applications professor is the gr... » | ILL Mitch busts the most phat raps ever..."look at... »



I've never been so happy to have tears of sorrow welling up in my eyes. Watching Les Mis with Emily was fantastic, even though I cried a little. :( But when you know that poor Gavrosh is going to get shot before he finishes his song, or that Eponine isn't going to make it long enough to sing "grow," well, it's just heart wrenching.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker