« Home | ILL Mitch busts the most phat raps ever..."look at... » | Ah, September 11th is upon us once again. Much li... » | So all in all the Career Fair has been pretty wort... » | Emily rocks my world. » | Just when I thought Rob couldn't get any dumber, h... » | I expect to be doing a lot of this tomorrow at the... » | Note about my post on Friday at 11 pm - either som... » | Let's talk about why Saturday was awesome, in chro... » | I know I'm the pinnacle of human evolution (hahaha... » | Mmm... Blueberry muffins straight out of the oven... »



My Laser Theory & Applications professor is the greatest teacher ever. Usually I leave school at the end of the day depressed and totally drained. But Dr. Adibi is such an enjoyable lecturer that when 2:00 rolls around I'm all fired up about perpendicular polarization or birefractory crystals instead of totally tapped out. He definitely deserved the Teacher of the Year award he received in this past April.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker