« Home | Wow. Just wow. » | I thought for sure tonight was the night we'd fina... » | Also, skipping a class that's boring as hell to en... » | My Laser Theory & Applications professor is the gr... » | ILL Mitch busts the most phat raps ever..."look at... » | Ah, September 11th is upon us once again. Much li... » | So all in all the Career Fair has been pretty wort... » | Emily rocks my world. » | Just when I thought Rob couldn't get any dumber, h... » | I expect to be doing a lot of this tomorrow at the... »



My first batch of tests went better than expected today. So now I can take a deep breath and relax tonight and tomorrow afternoon before I start preparing for everything that's coming up next week: a ton of homework due on Monday, Preliminary Design Review for my senior design project, and another round of exams. I wish I had more time to take care of this stuff over the weekend, but alas, I've managed to cram my weekend chock full of excitement (like the Clemson game on Saturday and Les Mis with Emily on Sunday), leaving no time for school work. Darn... ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker