« Home | My Laser Theory & Applications professor is the gr... » | ILL Mitch busts the most phat raps ever..."look at... » | Ah, September 11th is upon us once again. Much li... » | So all in all the Career Fair has been pretty wort... » | Emily rocks my world. » | Just when I thought Rob couldn't get any dumber, h... » | I expect to be doing a lot of this tomorrow at the... » | Note about my post on Friday at 11 pm - either som... » | Let's talk about why Saturday was awesome, in chro... » | I know I'm the pinnacle of human evolution (hahaha... »



Also, skipping a class that's boring as hell to enjoy the absolutely gorgeous not-summer-anymore-but-not-quite-fall-yet weather is never ever wrong.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker