« Home | The good news is that I think I've managed to avoi... » | Hi-larious! » | So I'm sick. The sudden cold snap down here has g... » | Brian officially accepted the Harris job today, so... » | degree petition submitted yesterday. time to cros... » | It's official: naps cause seriously screwed up dr... » | On another painful note (that can't be remedied wi... » | my eyeballs hurt. i'm pretty sure this can be rem... » | The recent weather in Atlanta has been fantastic. ... » | Since Brian is almost definitely taking the Harris... »



In other good news, fall break is only a couple days away and I'm really looking forward to a couple sanctioned days off (as opposed to the days off that I create for myself). I won't get to spend it with Emily like I hoped, but I think its important for me to spend some time with my dad before he ships off to Afghanistan for the next year. And of course it's always nice to see my friends back in the Fairfax area. Woo!! Fall break!! 3 more days...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker