« Home | Sometimes staying up later than you know is health... » | In other good news, fall break is only a couple da... » | The good news is that I think I've managed to avoi... » | Hi-larious! » | So I'm sick. The sudden cold snap down here has g... » | Brian officially accepted the Harris job today, so... » | degree petition submitted yesterday. time to cros... » | It's official: naps cause seriously screwed up dr... » | On another painful note (that can't be remedied wi... » | my eyeballs hurt. i'm pretty sure this can be rem... »



Fall break!!! In a couple hours I'll be in DC until Tuesday evening. Give me a call at my parents house (703-426-0785) if you want to hang out, since as we've established, there's some sort of anti-cell phone force field around their house. Emily's already off to the lakehouse at Lake Hartwell, which sounds like an incredibly nice place and I'm sure she'll have a lot of fun without me. Fairfax will be fun too, but spending the long weekend in either place with Emily would have been even more fun. Oh well, maybe next time. At least she's got the flowers I gave her to keep her company. All I've got is my brother. *shudder*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker