« Home | In other good news, fall break is only a couple da... » | The good news is that I think I've managed to avoi... » | Hi-larious! » | So I'm sick. The sudden cold snap down here has g... » | Brian officially accepted the Harris job today, so... » | degree petition submitted yesterday. time to cros... » | It's official: naps cause seriously screwed up dr... » | On another painful note (that can't be remedied wi... » | my eyeballs hurt. i'm pretty sure this can be rem... » | The recent weather in Atlanta has been fantastic. ... »



Sometimes staying up later than you know is healthy for you is well worth it anyway. Especially when it's with someone special and that's reason enough to do it. :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker