« Home | I'm beginning to remember why going home annoys th... » | Wooo!!!! Tech wins!!! GT dominated Wake Forest. ... » | Wooo!!!! Cubs win!!! in extra innings again no l... » | possibly the sweetest thing anyone's ever said abo... » | Clarification of my previous post: I am trying to... » | Fall break!!! In a couple hours I'll be in DC unt... » | Sometimes staying up later than you know is health... » | In other good news, fall break is only a couple da... » | The good news is that I think I've managed to avoi... » | Hi-larious! »



home sweet home. it's good to be back at my apartment again. for one thing, my pillow is far superior to the flat pillows on my bed at my parents' house. for another, my bed is the much more vast double bed. and yet another item, my computer could blow the side panels off my mom's computer, thanks to the power of CHAOS. and DSL is way better than cable anyway. finally, there is no lawn for me to mow with a broken lawn mower or gutters to clean out. although i have to admit that i do enjoy climbing around on the roof. it's exhilirating to be 35+ feet from the ground with no safety net, 6 inches from death. and nothing beats laying on the roof on a beautiful fall day and staring at the sky.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker