« Home | Wooo!!!! Cubs win!!! in extra innings again no l... » | possibly the sweetest thing anyone's ever said abo... » | Clarification of my previous post: I am trying to... » | Fall break!!! In a couple hours I'll be in DC unt... » | Sometimes staying up later than you know is health... » | In other good news, fall break is only a couple da... » | The good news is that I think I've managed to avoi... » | Hi-larious! » | So I'm sick. The sudden cold snap down here has g... » | Brian officially accepted the Harris job today, so... »



Wooo!!!! Tech wins!!! GT dominated Wake Forest. Wake had a couple great drives in the 2nd but the rest of the game belonged to GT. Defense looked really strong, offense looked pretty tight. PJ Paniels and Jonathon Smith had great games, and Reggie Ball is still my hero. Go Jackets!!! Looks like Brian and Tim are probably having a fantastic time in Winston-Salem right now.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker