« Home | Best. Movie. Ever. » | My life is more important than I thought. Apparen... » | Summary of the past few days:My cousin Jennifer an... » | Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell... » | Time for the annual joke of the day:A man died and... » | Who just destroyed their Analog Filters test? In ... » | Today we're goign to talk about Max Payne 2. I st... » | Why yes, I am some sort of ridiculously nerdy huma... » | for those who are confused about "thanks to the po... » | I'm blaming my poor performance on my 3085 test to... »



Damnation. I have three 8:00 AM finals this semester. In all my hard ECE classes no less. Who came up with the finals schedule this time around? I'm looking forward to December cause I want my classes to be over, but certainly I'm not looking forward to getting up three days for early early exams. Yuck.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker