« Home | Pet Peeve Of The Day:Professors who show up to cla... » | Damnation. I have three 8:00 AM finals this semes... » | Best. Movie. Ever. » | My life is more important than I thought. Apparen... » | Summary of the past few days:My cousin Jennifer an... » | Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell... » | Time for the annual joke of the day:A man died and... » | Who just destroyed their Analog Filters test? In ... » | Today we're goign to talk about Max Payne 2. I st... » | Why yes, I am some sort of ridiculously nerdy huma... »



Sometimes I miss living at Collier Ridge. Then I look at this picture and I remember how much I wanted to kill Rob and Jonathon every time I'd come home and the sink would be full of dishes, which was pretty much every day.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker