« Home | Why is it after 4 am and why I am I wide awake? I... » | This was possibly the best Halloween ever, thanks ... » | winner864: apparently hooters dresses up in slutty... » | Happy Halloween!!(Masterful pumpkin carving by Bri... » | Tonight's hilarious comment taken completely out o... » | Sometimes I miss living at Collier Ridge. Then I ... » | Pet Peeve Of The Day:Professors who show up to cla... » | Damnation. I have three 8:00 AM finals this semes... » | Best. Movie. Ever. » | My life is more important than I thought. Apparen... »



As long as I'm awake anyway, let's discuss winter break plans. They are rather contingent upon whether GT beats UVA in about 3 weeks. Assuming we beat Virginia, we are practically guaranteed the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville on New Year's Day, probably against Virginia Tech, which would be a damn fine game, and one I will try my hardest to be at. Our cause will be helped by NC State losing to either FSU or Maryland and Maryland losing to NC State, Virginia, or Wake. On the other hand, if we don't beat UVA, we're headed to either the Peach Bowl in the dirty Georgia Dome on Jan 2, or the Tangerine Bowl in Orlando on Dec 22. If we get the Peach Bowl invite, especially if it's against LSU again, screw it, we haven't won a Peach Bowl in school history (at least as far as I know), and it's in our own backyard. If however we pull the Tangerine Bowl, again, I'd make every effort to be there. We'd probably play Mizzou, which ought to be a good game too. Some people are talking Continental Tire Bowl (Charlotte, Dec 27). This will only happen if we lose to UVA and either UNC or Duke (if we lose to both of the ACC whipping boys, we don't deserve a bowl game, though we might get the Humanitarian Bowl against Boise State) or if the bowl directors are idiots and want to ignore the fact that we beat 2 of the teams currently ranked above us in the ACC and almost beat the third. Anyway, where I'm going with all of this crazy football talk is here: If we draw the Tangerine, I'll be staying in the southern states until after the game, then heading up to DC. If we get the more probable January game, I suppose I'll be on my way up to DC shortly after finals end, then back down here for New Year's and football before school starts again on the 5th. And somewhere in there, there will definitely be some time spent somewhere with Emily.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker