« Home | well, we're going on 5 am now, and i'm still wide ... » | As long as I'm awake anyway, let's discuss winter ... » | Why is it after 4 am and why I am I wide awake? I... » | This was possibly the best Halloween ever, thanks ... » | winner864: apparently hooters dresses up in slutty... » | Happy Halloween!!(Masterful pumpkin carving by Bri... » | Tonight's hilarious comment taken completely out o... » | Sometimes I miss living at Collier Ridge. Then I ... » | Pet Peeve Of The Day:Professors who show up to cla... » | Damnation. I have three 8:00 AM finals this semes... »



Today is turning out much better than anticipated. I figured that on 3.5 hours sleep I'd be a complete wreck by now. Apparenlty that's just going to happen later. But I forgot to set my alarm when I finally fell asleep and yet somehow miraculously woke up at 9:00 anyway. And then I got my Analog Filters test back, finally. I got a 95. My highest grade on an ECE test ever. So I felt I earned the right to blow off 3085 today. So I went looking for a Technique to read at the shaft since it's a gorgeous, sunny 80 degrees outside today. Sadly, I could only find Furman's school newspaper, god only knows why there was a stack of them in the post office instead of the 'Nique. So just when I thought all was lost, a mariachi band from Mexico showed up at the shaft to serenade everyone while we enjoyed the weather. My spanish is a little rusty, but it's nice to know my comprehension is still reasonably high even if I couldn't speak a word of it to save my life. Hooray for late-summer days in November. :)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker