« Home | I have never been prouder to be the son of Jim Bev... » | The ground is so beautiful at night from 30,000 fe... » | and away i go! » | God bless online check-in for airlines. It doesn'... » | I had a very nice lunch with Emily today, although... » | crap. stupid insomnia. » | Catera: the Caddy with zig�ORCatera: the car for... » | Today is turning out much better than anticipated.... » | well, we're going on 5 am now, and i'm still wide ... » | As long as I'm awake anyway, let's discuss winter ... »



Tomorrow is also my brother's birthday, but since I'm bailing out for Atlanta in the afternoon, we had his celebration tonight, complete with fantastic Indian food and chocolate cake. Mmmm....

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker