« Home | and away i go! » | God bless online check-in for airlines. It doesn'... » | I had a very nice lunch with Emily today, although... » | crap. stupid insomnia. » | Catera: the Caddy with zig�ORCatera: the car for... » | Today is turning out much better than anticipated.... » | well, we're going on 5 am now, and i'm still wide ... » | As long as I'm awake anyway, let's discuss winter ... » | Why is it after 4 am and why I am I wide awake? I... » | This was possibly the best Halloween ever, thanks ... »



The ground is so beautiful at night from 30,000 feet up. So many lights, so far below, organized in nice neat clusters. Makes me want to be an astronaut like I did when I was 6. Then I could have views like this instead of just one city of lights at a time.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker