« Home | I forgot to mention that I got to meet the U.S. Am... » | Tomorrow is also my brother's birthday, but since ... » | I have never been prouder to be the son of Jim Bev... » | The ground is so beautiful at night from 30,000 fe... » | and away i go! » | God bless online check-in for airlines. It doesn'... » | I had a very nice lunch with Emily today, although... » | crap. stupid insomnia. » | Catera: the Caddy with zig�ORCatera: the car for... » | Today is turning out much better than anticipated.... »



Oh!! And I got to see Tommy's senior thesis art exhibit as it was being put up. The show opens on Monday and I suggest that you go see it if you live in the NOVA area. I also met one of the other artists involved in the exhibition, who does a lot of facial studies in his paintings. He asked me to pose for him sometime because I have an intersting face apparently. Unfortunately, since I don't live up here, we did an improptu photo shoot so he could use my face at a later date. No one's ever asked me to model before; it was very flattering. :) More info on the exhibit, which is being held at GMU, can be found here.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker