« Home | Tomorrow is also my brother's birthday, but since ... » | I have never been prouder to be the son of Jim Bev... » | The ground is so beautiful at night from 30,000 fe... » | and away i go! » | God bless online check-in for airlines. It doesn'... » | I had a very nice lunch with Emily today, although... » | crap. stupid insomnia. » | Catera: the Caddy with zig�ORCatera: the car for... » | Today is turning out much better than anticipated.... » | well, we're going on 5 am now, and i'm still wide ... »



I forgot to mention that I got to meet the U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan today, who is an amazing man. He reports directly to President Bush, and my dad will report directly to him. So, in a way, my dad is only one man away from the President. Also, I finally got to meet the current USAID Director, who is sadly (as a Bush apointee), a very republican man. Anyone who openly bashes NPR gets a thumbs down in my book, but he has been doing a good job and has been very supportive of the reconstruction effort in Afghanistan. If it weren't for having to wear a suit every day, I'd be much more inclined to go to work for the government myself. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker