« Home | Linko!! Press release about my dad's swearing-in ... » | Just when I thought it was impossible for a "gurl ... » | So much work to do tomorrow and basically for the ... » | Football: What the hell??? We lost to ACC whippi... » | I need to book flights at dusk more often. Flying... » | Oh!! And I got to see Tommy's senior thesis art e... » | I forgot to mention that I got to meet the U.S. Am... » | Tomorrow is also my brother's birthday, but since ... » | I have never been prouder to be the son of Jim Bev... » | The ground is so beautiful at night from 30,000 fe... »



So it looks like I might have a new roommate for spring semester finally, which is good news. More on this story as it develops.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker