« Home | Have you seen that new commerical for some wrestli... » | So it looks like I might have a new roommate for s... » | Linko!! Press release about my dad's swearing-in ... » | Just when I thought it was impossible for a "gurl ... » | So much work to do tomorrow and basically for the ... » | Football: What the hell??? We lost to ACC whippi... » | I need to book flights at dusk more often. Flying... » | Oh!! And I got to see Tommy's senior thesis art e... » | I forgot to mention that I got to meet the U.S. Am... » | Tomorrow is also my brother's birthday, but since ... »



My new roommate seems pretty cool. He's an AE junior, listens to Zepplin and the Doors through Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, has an XboX, and likes sports. Also, his friend who came by to check out the apartment seemed cool enough, so by association, Waqar must be cool too. I think we'll get along just fine once I learn how to pronounce his name correctly.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker