« Home | So did we just skip over December, January, Februa... » | Today's word of the day is trickeration. Or perha... » | I miss you buddy. » | Paper on Florence Knoll finished. Unfortunately, ... » | It's awfully depressing to take a nap when I come ... » | My new roommate seems pretty cool. He's an AE jun... » | Have you seen that new commerical for some wrestli... » | So it looks like I might have a new roommate for s... » | Linko!! Press release about my dad's swearing-in ... » | Just when I thought it was impossible for a "gurl ... »



Degree Status: Spring Degree Candidate
Degree Type: BS in Electrical Engineering
Major: Electrical Engineering
Diploma Name: Adam Orion Bever
Comment(s): OK

Oh snap. Degree petition passed first approval.
Countdown to graduation - 163 days

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker