« Home | digital cable rules. all the channels are so cris... » | If I didn't already have plans for Thanksgiving in... » | senior design update: hardware assembled, labeled... » | So I am going to live the dream finally. No home ... » | Degree Status: Spring Degree Candidate Degree Typ... » | So did we just skip over December, January, Februa... » | Today's word of the day is trickeration. Or perha... » | I miss you buddy. » | Paper on Florence Knoll finished. Unfortunately, ... » | It's awfully depressing to take a nap when I come ... »



Why do so many cold medicines have sugar in them? Don't they know rest is the best way to help your immune system? I don't care if my medicine tastes like death, I want to go to sleep!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker