« Home | If I didn't already have plans for Thanksgiving in... » | senior design update: hardware assembled, labeled... » | So I am going to live the dream finally. No home ... » | Degree Status: Spring Degree Candidate Degree Typ... » | So did we just skip over December, January, Februa... » | Today's word of the day is trickeration. Or perha... » | I miss you buddy. » | Paper on Florence Knoll finished. Unfortunately, ... » | It's awfully depressing to take a nap when I come ... » | My new roommate seems pretty cool. He's an AE jun... »



digital cable rules. all the channels are so crisp and clear. plus they've got all these badass music channels like the "metal" channel where I heard Avenged Sevenfold and Nevermore playing, so they've also got a good playlist. And their Big Band/Swing channel means I may never have to listen to my records again. We get like a hojillion channels now too, which is sweet, and I still get regular cable on my computer, so we gained so so so much and lost nothing. Except our home phone. ATTENTION: effective immediately, do not call me at home, the number has been disconnected. call my cell instead. also, comcast internet beats the pants off Bellsouth. I know, I'm shocked too. we're currently getting a download of 2911 kpbs, yes kids, that's nearly 3 Mbps, which is almost double the fastest speed we ever got with Bellsouth. And our upload, is 241 kbps, far above the meager 128 kbps that Bellsouth could provide. (All speeds tested at dslreports.com.) Today has been a fantastic day. And on top of all that, the code that I wrote for our senior project simulates perfectly. If only the hardware worked. Hmm... Huge props to Comcast. You guys rule.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker