« Home | senior design update: hardware assembled, labeled... » | So I am going to live the dream finally. No home ... » | Degree Status: Spring Degree Candidate Degree Typ... » | So did we just skip over December, January, Februa... » | Today's word of the day is trickeration. Or perha... » | I miss you buddy. » | Paper on Florence Knoll finished. Unfortunately, ... » | It's awfully depressing to take a nap when I come ... » | My new roommate seems pretty cool. He's an AE jun... » | Have you seen that new commerical for some wrestli... »



If I didn't already have plans for Thanksgiving involving Emily, her grandparents' lakehouse, and the Georgia game, I'd be all over this party next weekend. If you live anywhere near Cleveland, you'd better be there, or Kathy will come find you and take your clothes away, and not in a good way.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker