« Home | Hooray for my mom - she's got an article in the Wa... » | Why do so many cold medicines have sugar in them? ... » | digital cable rules. all the channels are so cris... » | If I didn't already have plans for Thanksgiving in... » | senior design update: hardware assembled, labeled... » | So I am going to live the dream finally. No home ... » | Degree Status: Spring Degree Candidate Degree Typ... » | So did we just skip over December, January, Februa... » | Today's word of the day is trickeration. Or perha... » | I miss you buddy. »



Happy turkey day to all. I'm off to Emily's lakehouse for the weekend. I'll be back on Saturday for the U(sic)GA game. If you need me in the meantime, call my cell.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker