« Home | Despite losing to Georgia while shivering from the... » | This weekend has been so great. Speanding holiday... » | Happy turkey day to all. I'm off to Emily's lakeh... » | Hooray for my mom - she's got an article in the Wa... » | Why do so many cold medicines have sugar in them? ... » | digital cable rules. all the channels are so cris... » | If I didn't already have plans for Thanksgiving in... » | senior design update: hardware assembled, labeled... » | So I am going to live the dream finally. No home ... » | Degree Status: Spring Degree Candidate Degree Typ... »



The downside to spending 93 hours straight with a person is the mild depression that occurs as a result of that time expiring. Not having her beside me right now creates something of a void in my world which is impossible to fill with anything other than Emily.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker