« Home | Dear Defense Secretary Rumsfeld,Please stop going ... » | winner864: oh, i understand what 3 little words [e... » | The past 24 hours easily rank up there among the b... » | Senior project done finally. Many thanks to Brian... » | mmmm, krispy kreme and coffee at 3:30 am. too bad... » | who's an online jeopardy superstar? that's right,... » | I think it's finally winter here. The cold, misti... » | 3...2...1...mark! » | Commence phase 1 of rearranging-my-sleep-schedule-... » | XchaosdawningX: gotta bathe, shave, AND put pants ... »



Why the next week is going to suck:

Tuesday - 8:00-10:50 - Lasers final
Wednesday - 8:00-10:50 - Senior Design presentations
Thursday - 8:00-10:50 - Analog Filters final
Friday - 8:00-10:50 - 3085 final
Friday 11:20 - 2:20 - ID final

Four 8 am finals. *shudder* Stupid school...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker