« Home | I am so not into this whole work thing...It's 10:1... » | So I like snow and all, and usually i get really e... » | Apparently Caryn's birthday and I aren't compatibl... » | I really gotta stop looking at BME and body jewelr... » | I don't even want to talk about our football team ... » | Today we're going to talk about stupid people and ... » | you know what the greatest feeling is in the world... » | Let's review the last couple days of my life...12/... » | So yeah, I finally joined the cool club and got on... »



Is it a bad sign when you start your second week on the job by looking up how to claim unemployment benefits in case you "get fired" somehow? I'm pretty sure it's a bad sign.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker