« Home | as if mass media was't homogeneous enough already:... » | hooray for new windshield wipers! especially sinc... » | new record: in and out of a georgia driver's lice... » | boo to cold and rainy mondays » | so i've finished 2/3 of my homework for the weeken... » | Holy crap!!!! June 13th @ Masquerade - Hatebreed, ... » | school's going pretty well so far. my first quiz ... » | Is it really time for me to go back to school agai... » | for pictures of my new (still cable-less) apartmen... » | Urge to kill rising.... They were supposed to have... »



you know you're a nerd when:
you go to Barnes & Noble to get a new Michael Slade novel about the Royal Canadian Mounted Police's Special X division which investigates international homicides. Only before you even get to the fiction/literature section, you see a book covered with fractals in the mathematics section that sidetracks you. Then, 1.5 hours later when the store throws you out because they're closing, instead of buying your new Michael Slade novel, you leave the store with a book coauthored by Whit Diffie and Marty Hellman about the evolution of public key encryption and the struggle of RSA Data Security, Inc trying to keep the NSA off their backs.
So yes, because I got so enthralled by the mathematics shelf, I never even made it 15 feet away to the fictional novels I meant to go buy. I am indeed a nerd.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker