« Home | boo to cold and rainy mondays » | so i've finished 2/3 of my homework for the weeken... » | Holy crap!!!! June 13th @ Masquerade - Hatebreed, ... » | school's going pretty well so far. my first quiz ... » | Is it really time for me to go back to school agai... » | for pictures of my new (still cable-less) apartmen... » | Urge to kill rising.... They were supposed to have... » | So I'm all moved now. Yea!! Wait, I mean, holy c... » | No more Rob and Jonathon ever again!!! Woo!!!! » | Apparently I'm old now because I'm 22. Hmm... I ... »



new record: in and out of a georgia driver's licensing center (that's right, we don't have a consolidated "DMV" here in the wonderful state of GA) in just over an hour! Still incredibly painful and oh so very poorly managed, the "we're-not-really-a-DMV-so-please-stop-calling-us-that" building is possibly my least favorite place on earth, with the obvious exception of the GT parking office.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker