« Home | No more Rob and Jonathon ever again!!! Woo!!!! » | Apparently I'm old now because I'm 22. Hmm... I ... » | Hilarious!This was done by Eight. » | Happy birthday you're not special You're getting o... » | Double good news - I'm almost done packing. and!!... » | I'm all tripped out on epoxy fumes. Mmm chemical ... » | Also, it was awesome seeing Kristin on Friday, eve... » | And speaking of Wendy's, teh Wendy's by my new apa... » | You'd think that Papa John's would have some sort ... » | Why I can't wait for May: A couple of kick-ass se... »



So I'm all moved now. Yea!! Wait, I mean, holy crap everything hurts so damned much!! Yesterday at 4:30 my muscles just gave up. They revolted against my brain and went on strike. I dunno. I haven't done anythign this strenuous since Warped Tour last August, and it's not like I work out, so my muscles just decided they'd had enough and stopped cooperating I guess. Oh well. The job got done and I'm slowly putting my life back together. Hopefully I'll be done by mid-week and just be able to relax for a couple days. Which is what I shoudl be doing now instead of moving things around inside teh apartment. Oh well. Pictures shall be posted soon after I get a few more boxes put away.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker