« Home | You'd think that Papa John's would have some sort ... » | Why I can't wait for May: A couple of kick-ass se... » | I totally went swimming today. Holy crap the wate... » | Why Jasmine rocks: because she brought me a pinwh... » | Am I the only who thinks its ridiculous that I fou... » | "We're trying to assemble a staff that is pretty t... » | So I've now lost 2 jobs in 10 days. New record fo... » | Hooray! I got my federal tax refund today. I thi... » | Monster Garage is the best "reality" tv show ever.... » | I'm beginning to remember why I hate moving: caus... »



And speaking of Wendy's, teh Wendy's by my new apartment has teh doublestack on teh $0.99 menu as well. i thought it was just my current Wendy's, but man was I excited to find that out yesterday. Also, sales tax in Cobb appears to be only 5% instead of 7% which means that instead of my Wendy's tab beign $3.18 every time I go, it will only be $3.12. That's 6 cents every time I eat at Wendy's!! That's like saving probablt 36 cents a month which means that in 3 months i'll have saved enough money to get a whole extra item! Yea!!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker