« Home | Why I can't wait for May: A couple of kick-ass se... » | I totally went swimming today. Holy crap the wate... » | Why Jasmine rocks: because she brought me a pinwh... » | Am I the only who thinks its ridiculous that I fou... » | "We're trying to assemble a staff that is pretty t... » | So I've now lost 2 jobs in 10 days. New record fo... » | Hooray! I got my federal tax refund today. I thi... » | Monster Garage is the best "reality" tv show ever.... » | I'm beginning to remember why I hate moving: caus... » | Jasmine sleeping over has so many positive ramific... »



You'd think that Papa John's would have some sort of "Jesus Day" special or something for those of us who can't (or don't want to) be with our families today. You know, like, large 2 topping for $7.99 but only if the toppings come in the shape of a crucifix or some such thing. Oh well. Looks like Wendy's for me again. Like I ever coudl get tired of Wendy's ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker