« Home | "We're trying to assemble a staff that is pretty t... » | So I've now lost 2 jobs in 10 days. New record fo... » | Hooray! I got my federal tax refund today. I thi... » | Monster Garage is the best "reality" tv show ever.... » | I'm beginning to remember why I hate moving: caus... » | Jasmine sleeping over has so many positive ramific... » | MMM, giant chocalate chip cookie... *drool* than... » | Is it a bad sign when you go to work in the mornin... » | CEF1243: you got it bad if you be giving her that ... » | Why is it so much more comfortable to share your b... »



Am I the only who thinks its ridiculous that I found a pizza box under teh kitchen coutner that was dated 1/30/03? I mean, seriously, that was 2.5 months ago. There is no reason a pizza box should stay under the counter that long. That's just plain sick.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker