« Home | So I have this great idea. My problem is that I n... » | So I got this email the other day from a girl I kn... » | So apparently I have a "morning after" glow... Wh... » | Holy crap. The last 20 hours of my life have been... » | So have you seen that Jackass movie or Fear Dot Co... » | Who got gas today for $1.299? Me. Yes. $1.30 pe... » | So it's definitely allergy season now. My car has... » | Hooray for me! I beat Zelda today!! The N64 zeld... » | Fuck you Bellsouth! my internet conenction has be... » | Why am I awake at 9:30 am on a Saturday?? It's no... »



Why is it so much more comfortable to share your bed with someone than to sleep alone? One would think that having two people sharing the same space would be less comfortable, but then one would be oh so very wrong. I even proved to myself last night that Jasmine could spend the night, I could get a decent night's rest, and I could still manage to pick up the Yhapster and get to work on time. Mmmm... I think comfort is habit forming.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker